TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DDR Performance Auto Accessories Manufacturing LLC – Herein mentioned as DDR Performance states the following:
- DDR Performance warrants our products to be free from manufacturer’s defects.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date – and covers three months only.
- This is a non-transferrable warranty and it applies only to the original purchaser of the product.
- Proof of purchase (original invoice) of the DDR Performance product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided DDR Performance instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to ensure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of DDR Performance product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the DDR Performance product.
- All items purchased during promotions are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
No other warranty expressed or implied applies nor is any person authorized to assume any other warranty.
Non-returnable Items - The following products cannot be returned:
- Products older than 30 days from invoice date
- Any product that has been installed, disassembled or modified
- Custom ordered products
- Products not purchased directly from DDR Performance Kuwait, UAE, and their subsidiaries or ddrperformance.com. Please contact the retailer you purchased from directly.
Accepted Return Items - DDR Performance will only accept returns of new products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange providing the following:
- Products are new (not been opened) and in the original packaging
- Products have not been installed, tampered with or modified in any way
- Original invoice must be provided
- To return a product, please contact email@example.com to obtain your RMA form with its serial number (See Returning Items).
If you are going to return any product back to DDR Performance, you must first receive an RMA (Returns Material Authorization) number and write that number on the box you are returning, along with a copy of the RMA sent to you.
All shipments being returned to DDR Performance must be shipped prepaid by the customer If you are requesting a replacement part, you must first receive an RMA and DDR Performance must receive the item for inspection. After review of the product returned and approval by our returns department, DDR Performance will then send a replacement item/or issue a refund depending on the status of your enquiry. DDR Performance will refuse any shipment at the shipper’s expense that does not have an RMA clearly marked on the outside of the box. Once the returned item is received and inspected, DDR Performance will provide any due credit within ten business days
- DDR Performance will not cover return shipping fees for the return of non-defective products.
- Any items that are refused will be charged the original shipping fee plus an additional 20% restocking fee.
Shipments must be delivered to the below stated address:
DDR Performance - Returns
Jebel Ali Industrial Area 2
Street 48 – Building 9
+971 56691 1141